...feeling like P Diddy.
Ok, not really. Unless P Diddy wakes up exhausted and dreading getting out of bed. I could NOT fall asleep last night! I was laying on the couch, watching Nancy Grace, possibly crying a little over the story of a cleaning guy finding a one hour old baby in a toilet after a circus in South Carolina. Ugh....I'm not even going into that right now. It disgusted me. I turned off the tv and read a little. Started to get tired, turned off the light....then tossed and turned for a good 2 hours.
I could NOT fall asleep!!
Have you ever had a song stuck in your head? Like, it's so stuck in your head, you can't sleep because you keep singing it over and over. Then you fall asleep...only to wake up (to go pee or get a drink) and start singing it again?!?!
I did that last night!
Pink Floyd..."Veeeraaa, Veeeraaa.....what has become of you?"
I don't think I've even heard this song in years. Why was it stuck in my head?
Weird.
2 comments:
I HATE nights like that where you just lay there willing yourself to fall asleep and it's just not happening.
I woke up feeling yuck today too. I think I'm getting sick :( My throat feels scratchy and I feel achy. I took some meds this morning and hopefully they will help (although I have a feeling a new episode of "White Collar" will work better than this cold medicine! haha I love Tuesday nights! :)
Pink Floyd :) Well I guess there are worse songs to be stuck in your head hahaha
Can I just say that I LOVE your blog header. It makes me smile...
Lately I have stopped watching the news because it always leaves me feeling depressed.
I always have songs stuck in my head. The wierdest ones at the strangest times.
Love your blog!
Post a Comment