Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Time! :)

LINK UP HERE!

{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
always and forever.

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Yes. Gross. baaad habit!

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
Whatever is in the drawer at work.

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
No favorite. Not much of a jewelry wearer. :)

{five} who is your best friend?
I have two. My best girlfran is Marianne. and my older sis is also my best friend.

{six} what is your favorite smell?
honeysuckle. looooooove it.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
turkey.

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
nope, had them taken out when I was about 3 or 4.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
nope. never.

{ten} what color is your car?
red. ewww. I hate red!

3 comments:

Faiza said...

do you crack your toes? i can only crack my pinkie toe. fascinating...i know!

i said someday.... said...

haha. I do. I can pop them all twice. And my fingers about 4 or 5 times. Not really something to brag about, right? :) I'll be putting your package in the mail this week! :)

Marz said...

I love you BFF :) SOOO excited for this weekend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...