Which is more disturbing?
I met a hot guy today, named Bert.
Bert=hot guy=weird
Or is it more disturbing that this hot boy was only six years old when my oldest boy was born. Yes, he was only 21.
A 21 year old....named Bert....and hot? weird.
I almost threw up in my mouth today, when an older woman came in hacking and then said."I keep choking on this mucus."
*gag*
Do you know my son is applying for his first job this week? OMG.
I have a son that is about to start drivers ed and is applying for a job.
How is this possible? It can't be.....I still think 21 year olds are hot!
Speaking of Gage....I have another court date with his dad in June. I cannot count how many times I've been to court over this child support crap. However many court dates equal 4 years of unpaid child support...which is about $23,000.
As much as I hate his dad for not paying child support and helping me in some small way....I hate him even more for not having anything to do with Gage.
I mean, he's 15 years old. He needs his dad in his life.
I texted him yesterday to tell him about our court date...not that he'll show up.
He said he has a job now and is going to start sending in payments.
Yeah...I'll believe that when I see it.
I just wish he would get himself clean and see his son. :(
I broke down and bought p90x. I figured I wouldn't be able to do and I wouldn't even really try, but maybe if I were to spend all that money, I would motivated....along with summer coming up. Well, I am attempting it.
The only one I can get all the way through is the arms/shoulders work out.
I cannot do the Ab Ripper, which I thought would be the easiest because I used to take an abs class and I got pretty good at it.
Oh, my, goodness....you don't even know how freaking hard the abs are!!!
Everything else, I've made it at least half way to over half way through.
But I'm sure if I stick with it, I will eventually be able to do the whole session.
I have to admit, I'm not 100% commited.
The diet plan is ridiculous and absolutely too expensive for me to keep up with. AND...excerise EVERYDAY??
I think not. I skip a day..every couple days. :)
But it's working, because I AM sore!! Oh gosh, am I sore!!!
I've lived on my own (off and on) since I was 19 years old. In the 14 years that I've lived by myself, I've never bothered with renters insurance. But I finally got some last week. I feel so grown up! I'm like...an actual adult now.
Awesome.
1 comment:
i just got my home insurance bill a few days ago. i know exactly what you mean!
Post a Comment