i love the lost boys shirt. im so getting one. the fiance tells me i look absurd when playing the kinect. i dont quiet get it yet so the moving around to press the buttons makes me look a robot.
My co-worker brought his Kinect up here when it first came out so we could play on it during lunch and I played the dancing game and it was SO much fun! It took me awhile to kinda get use to since I don't have much experience in the video game department - not even the wii. Season 3 is already coming out?!?! Man I need to start watching them :) When are we having our marathon???
5 comments:
That Tshirt is too cool! And the Knect looks like alot of fun although I've never tried it :) Thanks for linking up!
I am obsessed with the Kinect!
i love the lost boys shirt.
im so getting one.
the fiance tells me i look absurd when playing the kinect. i dont quiet get it yet so the moving around to press the buttons makes me look a robot.
I've never tried the Kinect either, but my 8 year old always wants to go to Best Buy just to play it there. haha.
And The Lost Boys rule! :)
My co-worker brought his Kinect up here when it first came out so we could play on it during lunch and I played the dancing game and it was SO much fun! It took me awhile to kinda get use to since I don't have much experience in the video game department - not even the wii. Season 3 is already coming out?!?! Man I need to start watching them :) When are we having our marathon???
Post a Comment