Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!!

link up and play along!!!

{one}
have you ever fainted?
Yep, when I was 17. I was about 3 months pregnant with Gage. His dad and I went to Wal Mart to buy his mom a birthday card. I started feeling sick and said we needed to go. When we were checking out, I said I needed to go to the bathroom because I was going to throw up. Next thing I knew I was surrounded by a bunch of firefighters. I busted my lip on the counter on the way down. haha.

{two} what is your favorite casino game?
When I went to Vegas, I was obsessed with Roulette.

{three} do you have a good sense of direction?
Absolutely not. I can get lost in this town that I grew up in. It's sad really.

{four} laptop or desktop?
All I have is a desktop, that I don't even use. I still don't have internet at my house!!! lame.

{five} what is your go-to hair style when having a bad hair day?
When it's long, up in a clip. Now that it's short, a baseball cap.

{six} do you read the newspaper on a daily basis?
Nope.

{seven} do you have a favorite celebrity chef?
Nope.

{eight} what tv show would you like to make a guest appearance on?
"True Blood", duh. I would totally play one of Eric's fangbangers.

{nine} do you have satellite radio in your car?
Nope.

{ten} what was the last movie that made you cry?
”The Fighter" So wonderful. Loved it!!

1 comment:

SeƱorita said...

Laptop all the way!! I'm too mobile for a desktop :p

http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...