Thursday, April 14, 2011

What if?

What if you were a food?
What food would you be and why?

This is seriously a question that was asked on an online application Gage filled out yesterday. What the hell?

I told Gage I'd be chocolate because I'm so sweet.
He would be a lemon because he's a sour puss. ha!

So I asked the girls at work what they would be. Needless to say it was all dirty answers...

What about you? What food would you be?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I have been thinking about this since we talked about it at work and I still have no idea what I would be. When I come up with something I will let you know. I will try to keep it clean too;)

Katie said...

This is tough! I think split pea soup, because id be delicious and nourishing. My answer is not sexy haha.

Faiza said...

umm french fries because they are yummy and i could eat myself?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...