I assumed it was the girl who sent the first one. A guy would never have handwriting like that, and he definitely wouldn't underline first and send it to postsecret. He probably doesn't even know what postsecret is.
I honestly thought that first one a girl sent in. But I couldn't tell so I had to send it to Micaela. Glad I wasn't the only one wondering! I love postsecret! Maybe one day mine will pop up on there.
6 comments:
i feel ya...
i will never have a daughter named lola like i wanted because it's the child me and c never had.
enough said.
ps. marianne sent me that first one and asked if it was the girl or guy who sent it... i love how it makes you wonder and that photo!
:(
Gage had a daycare teacher named Lola. She was so pretty!
One day she overheard him tell his friend,"Ms. Lola is sexy"!
I guess I assumed it was a guy that sent in the first one...but yeah, now that you said that...I wonder. :/
Sad postsecret this week.
oh i had the same thought as marianne. was it it the hubby or wife that sent in that phoot. ouch!
I assumed it was the girl who sent the first one. A guy would never have handwriting like that, and he definitely wouldn't underline first and send it to postsecret. He probably doesn't even know what postsecret is.
Hahaha justin way to ruin the mystery! The post secrets are sad this week, but I love that site so much.
I hate those days (weeks? Ha) when you feel so gross. Like nothing anyone can do or say will make you feel pretty....
:( I thought of you instantly.
I honestly thought that first one a girl sent in. But I couldn't tell so I had to send it to Micaela. Glad I wasn't the only one wondering! I love postsecret! Maybe one day mine will pop up on there.
I remember that Ms. Lola story!! haha :)
Post a Comment