I LOVED this movie. It was so wonderful.
Mark Wahlberg was amazing....of course. Isn't he always? *yum*
Amy Adams did such a good job, too!!
And Christian Bale. OMG. Christian Bale was disgusting. He was perfect. I love Christian Bale, he's pretty hot....but man, they had him looking rough!! 

2 comments:
Oh Steph, I loved it too! Mark is such a hottie! I could watch this movie over and over!!!:)
I can't believe I haven't seen this movie yet! I want to so bad! After my little sis went and saw it she said it was one of the best movies she's seen in a long time! The other day I was flipping through the channels and they were showing hits of the 90's on VH1 and showed "Good Vibrations" and I thought man Marky Mark sure has come a long way :) I love him too!
Post a Comment