Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In the words of the sexy Justin Timberlake....

What goes around...comes back around.

just sayin'.

Yesterday I was so freaking hungry! I wanted a yummy Pat's burger and fries! YUM!

So, one of my coworkers was nice enough to go pick some up for everyone.
She gets back and I am starving!!! I clock out and dig in!!
I'm enjoying my burger, when all of the sudden....I bite down on something hard.

WHAT THE F*CK?!?
Ok, I'm so not a cusser, but that is what went through my mind.
What the fuck was that hardness that I just bit on???

I was scared to look.
But I did....and THIS is what I saw:

A freaking PLASTIC roach.

Then I turn around and see Michelle laughing.
I threw it at her and called her a bitch...of course.
After the feeling that I had to VOMIT went away...I had to admit it was funny.

But she must know that she has it coming.
There will be revenge.

If anyone has any suggestions, I will gladly take them.
I need to get this girl good.
For real.

4 comments:

Marz said...

Love that JT song. One of the instructors at the gym plays JT on her list and sometimes she plays that one. Love it!

I would kill Michelle haha that is SOOOO mean!!! But I have to admit a really good prank because I would freak the f**k out! lol glad you threw your hamburger at her haha

Faiza said...

JT is so yummy! Michelle is hilarious and I would have laughed so hard and like you plotted my revenge....

Katie said...

I have to say your sense of humor is much better than mine! I would have been LIVID! Getting her back is a definite, and I can't wait to hear how you did it!

i said someday.... said...

Marianne-
haha. You dork!! I didn't throw my hamburger at her!! I finished it! :) I threw the roach at her!!

Faiza-
Isn't he though? And yeah, Michelle THINKS she hilarious....until I get her back!! :)

Katie-
Growing up in my family, you HAVE to have a good sense of humor, when it comes to stuff like that. I lived with a bunch of pranksters my whole life! haha
And I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do!!
It HAS to be good! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...