Friday, October 1, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Here are today's blanks!
If you want to play along, fill in the blanks on your blog and then link back here.


1. True happiness is being a mom.

2. The most surreal moment of my life was giving birth to my boys! :)

3. My favorite texture is hmmm, I don't know. I've never really thought about it .

4. My signature color is probably green. I wear green a lot. It's my favorite color :)

5. My signature style is comfortable. That's all I care about....comfort.

6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be seriously? Why would I spend my life savings at a store?? I wouldn't. What about college for my kids? A new house? A new car? A store? Uh, ok.....I'll play along....I guess maybe....Target? haha. I'm not much of a shopper, I don't know.

7. My best thing about autumn is EVERYTHING! Weather, movies, family time, colors, cuddling. It's the best.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...