Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A little visualness for you....

I haven't posted any pictures in a while....so I thought I'd share some today. :)

First of all, my kids wanted a "snack" from McDonalds after school today. I HATE McDonalds. I used to love McDonalds....but once you have kids, nope...no more.
Anyways...there is ONE thing I love at McDonalds. And of course, it's the one thing they give to you...then take away!!!
THE McRIB! Oh my gosh, I love those things!!! :)




Secondly....I have a question. Why do you think it is that EVERY single time I go to Zac's school to pick him, I HAVE to go pee? I absolutely HATE using a public toilet that 5 billion kids use a day. But I swear, everyday I am about to explode I have to pee so bad. This started last year. And I swear, not a day goes by that I don't have to pee when picking him up.
Do you think it's all in my head? I tried to tell myself it is and force myself to stay in the car...but then I feel like I'm going to die, if I don't just go pee.
weird.

Do you have kids? If you do, you know that there are a lot of things that you'll do for kids...that you normally wouldn't do. This is weekend, I'm doing something I so don't want to do. I mean, I really, really, really don't want to do this.
I'm taking Gage and James to see Jackass 3D. Ugh. The weekend before last, I tried to take them, but they weren't having any of that "I'll buy them the ticket and come get them after" stuff. Nooo, you have to actually GO TO the movie with them.
Ugh.
Yes, I'm going to see Jackass 3D on Saturday.
The things I do for my son and "second son"!
Yesterday I watched "Psycho". The original one. It's been a long time since I've seen it. And while there are parts of it that are pretty lame...it's still pretty freaking scary. I think I had nightmares last night!


I love scary movies though!! I love Halloween! The holiday...and the movie!!!
Halloween is probably in my top 5 favorite scary movies. The original one is sooo scary. The remake...oh my goodness.. It's just sick and twisted and scary and just....wow. Yeah, it really scared me. I saw it at the movie theaters when it came out. I loved it. It had been a while since I had seen it, so Gage and James wanted to see it. We went to Hastings and bought it. We came home to watch it,....and did I mention it's also a little awkward to watch with two 14 year old boys? Yeah...there's some nudy girls. haha. I was like.."Hide your eyes, boys!" haha. Yeah right.


Anyways, there was some just random blogging for you. I felt like I was getting a little too depressing for my blog friends. :)
Sorry about that...but that's just life....or maybe, just my life!

3 comments:

Faiza said...

thank you for making me crave mickey d's fries, hop on one leg realizing i have to pee and freaking me out with the scary movie talk! i am the wimpiest of movie watchers in the land!

Lo said...

totally feel you about watching Halloween with the boys. I JUST watched it with my Grandma on Tuesday and i thought her head was going to fall off! She said this is just a nasty movie! haha

Marz said...

I watched "Halloween" with you for the very first time and you scared me coming out of the loo remember?!?! I miss our movie nights SOOOOO much! :( We use to have them allllllll the time :( even on "school" nights! I love random picture/blog posts :) I miss you SOOOO much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...