Saturday, October 16, 2010

Someday......

I swear I am going to get my internet up and running before too long. I've just had so much going on! For real.


Well, for starters....Beauty had her puppies!! They are so freaking adorable!! She's such a good mama!! She licks them non stop. It is so adorable.








Here are a couple postcards I received, that I love!!!





A handmade card that I absolutely loved! So cute!



From Mickey!! I love it! Psycho! Too cute! thank you, Mickey!!

So, Zac was supposed to have his doctor appt on Friday, but there was a mix up. He's rescheduled to Novemeber 4th. So, I will keep you updated. :)

Right now, me, my sis, her hubby, two kids, Gage, and James are going to eat at McBrides!! Yummy!!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

1 comment:

Micaela said...

yay! my first piece of mail to your new home :) so exciting! i'm glad you liked it-- you and your horror films!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...