Somebody call the wahhhh-mbulance, because I was having myself a little pity party earlier. ;)
What's scarier than living in the country, leaving your house at 5:15 in the morning, with coyotes howling in the distance.
Leaving your 'in the middle of nowhere' house at 5:15 in the morning, with coyotes howling in the distance,......along with a thick, scary fog...so thick you can't see even like, a foot in front of yourself.
Seriously.
I think I watch too many scary movies to be living so far out. haha. But I still love it. It is peaceful. As far as not having annoying neighbors knocking on my door everyday....and that type of thing.
Jauque's in-laws live down the road from me, so I've been getting to spend a little more time with her. She comes over a few times a week, which is nice. :)
Leah and the kiddos came out Monday night and we cooked dinner. It's nice to have a house that is big enough to have company :)
Well, I better get off the computer. It's about time to head to church! :)
Holllla! ;)
1 comment:
Sounds like a setting for one of your beloved Stephen King novels! That's exactly why I don't watch scary movies :) And exactly why I need to stop watching the crime shows I use to always make fun of you for watching for that reason. But man I'm addicted! ha
Post a Comment