Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Friday!!! :)

Here's a photo of my cute little puppies!!! They are almost 2 weeks old now! :)



They're just now opening their eyes! How freaking cute is that??




On another note......
Yesterday Zac's dad picked him up from school yesterday. So, I decided to go to Leah's to take a nap. Gage didn't get out of practice until 5 and I was exhausted.
So, I went to Lucia's room....her bed is so comfy! Full of blankets and pillows.....I turned on the blow dryer to blow on my feet. (I always do that when I lay down.)
Anyways, I was all comfortable....then I turn and what do I see??
This!
just staring at me.


I am scared to death of dolls. Seriously.
not cool.
Lucia, don't you think you're a little too old for dolls?
Gosh.

2 comments:

Marz said...

AWWWWW!!!!! the little babies are SOOOO precious!!! :)
I bet you FREAKED out when you saw that doll!!! Even that pic was scary hahaha Remember at Evelyn's house when I said I was going to lock you up in her room full of dolls?! :) That was such a fun night :)

Micaela said...

those dog babies are ADORABLE!!!

omg! ahhh even i am scared of that doll! HAHAHAHA i'm sorry i'm laughing though cos i can just picture your when you saw it lol

i still crack up about the blow dryer though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...