Wednesday, October 6, 2010

long time, no talk!

Man, how I've missed my internet at home. :( But I must admit that I have been able to get so much done!!
I just wanted to post something.....I know you all miss me sooooo much! haha.
Here's a picture for you of my little nephew, Jack. Does he has good taste in music, or what???
:)
This is something that my Zackary made with clay. How cute is this? I told him it looked like something from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". :)


Here's a post card Ms. Micaela sent me. ohhhh, I how I love it so! :)

On another note, I had a pretty good weekend. Friday night me and my sister met up with Lauren (my cousin's wife). We went to Parkway and had some drinks, good conversation.
Zac was at his dad's and Gage went to a Rider football game with a friend of his, then stayed the night.
Saturday, I thought me and my boys were going to hang out. But Gage decided he wanted to stay at his friend Travis's house. Zac decided he was going to stay the night with his cousin Anthony.
Uhhh...ok.
"Lonely.....I am so lonely....I have nobody...to call my owwwwnnn."
Nah, it was alright. I dropped them off at their little places at 6, then went and walked around Hastings. I found a cute little purse, it has a hotel and a man and says 'Psycho'...good movie. :) Ohhh how I love this Halloween time of year!!! And I also got a new coffee mug!! It says."One drop is all you need" and has a V behind it. I'll post pictures of my new two items later. :)
Oh...and the coffee mug...it's True Blood. Oh yeah, baby!!
So, after Hastings, I went to wash my car. I was driving past an elementary school and saw a little boy sitting cross legged out front with a back pack on.

I couldn't help but think....awwww, what if his mom forgot to pick him up from school yesterday! haha. But surely not. It was kind of a sad thought though. ;)
Last night I got up around midnight to go pee and I saw a freaking scorpion on my floor!! Right where I walked past to turn on the light...so close. I so could've stepped on it!!! It took a long time to fall asleep after that. I had to check my sheets and my bedroom floor....ugh. Country life. ;)
Last night was also a cry fest for me. But that's another long story that I just don't have time for right now....
So, maybe I'll fill you in on that next time I blog.....if I ever get internet :(

2 comments:

Faiza said...

holy moly! you did do a lot!

sending you a hug for whatever made you cry.

Micaela said...

i've missed you!!!

i SO want one of those shirts jack has!

& good description of zach's art ;)

i HAD to send you a handmade postcard of that image you love. i was worried the boys would see it. HA!

the true blood mug you got? GENIUS!

sometimes you need a good cry fest... i chose to do it in the bathtub with some wine ;)

HUGS! xoxo

ps. i'm using your madonna pic for my halloween "meet-up" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...