Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet the puppies :)

Ok, I swear, I'm not going to constantly write about my puppies. But they're new...and they're just so freaking cute.
Plus Marianne wanted me to post pictures seperately, telling their names and how we came up with the names. :)
First one here, is the one my kids have decided they want to keep.
Gage fell in love with this puppy. She moves her little head side to side, trying to balance herself. I told Gage she looked like Stevie Wonder.....so, he calls her Stevie now. :)
This little puppy is a little fatty. We've started calling it fatty, because it was the biggest one and it's always eating. Well, the other night we came home and this pup had wandered all the way over by the fence....how??? I have no idea. He's a little Beast, that's how! haha. So, now this one is Beast....or Fatty. We call it both names. :)
This little one has a super big red nose, so of course, we call it Rudolph. I think it's ugly. The kids think it's soooo cute. This is the one that Lucia wants. She said she's going to rename it when she gets it. It's new name is going to be Lucita. Which is the name of a little orphan girl she met when she went to Mexico on a mission trip in July. She absolutely loved that little girl, so she's going to name her puppy after her. haha. :)
Zac named this little one. He wanted to name it Pumpkin, because they were born in the month of Halloween. Hello, duh!! haha.
This is Queso. Why? I don't have a story for that. We just thought it was a cute, funny name.
This poor little puppy doesn't have a name yet???? :(
Any suggestions? :)
By the way....we ARE getting rid of all these puppies in SIX WEEKS! All of them except Stevie. So....if you want a puppy....or know anyone that wants one.... :)



2 comments:

Faiza said...

They are so cute!!!
I am partial to the name Faiza...

Marz said...

I "awwwwwed" through this entire post the way most gush over little (human) babies!!! haha :)
SOOO cute! I am so glad you shared how each one got their names because I was seriously giggling when I read your email yesterday! Man I needed some "cute" in my work day so thanks for this post! :) Beauty & the (fatty) Beast :) haha they are ALL so adorable - it will be so hard to give them up! If Micaela were here she would snatch one up in a heartbeat!
Lucia is such a sweet girl, she cares so deeply and that's adorable that she still thinks of Lucita! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...