I haven't been posting pictures of my postcards from Postcrossing. It's hard with no internet at home :( But here are a couple that I absolutely loved, so I had to post them. :)
Tom Hanks is one of my FAVORITE actors! I love just about EVERY movie he's ever been in!
Saving Private Ryan, The Burbs, Joe Vs the Volcano, Forrest Gump, Cast Away, just to name a few of my faves with him! :)
So, needless to say, I was super excited when I received this postcard!!

This one was just sweet. It's one of my faves, too!
So, I bought Zac "The Elf on the Shelf". It's the cutest thing ever. It comes with a book and a little elf. Yes, an elf doll. I'm not fond of dolls, but Zac begged me to buy his this.
The elf is on your shelf, then at night he flies to the North Pole to tell Santa how your little one has been for the day. He flies back and lands somewhere else, and you have to find him. It's actually a pretty good way to get your kiddos to mind! :) Zac named his elf Happy and when he's acting up, I tell him that Happy's not going to have very nice things to say to Santa.
haha. Yes, it's kinda sad that my SEVEN year old believes in this, but hey....whatever it takes. :)
5 comments:
Lol- The elf is a little creepy ; D but OMG! I LOVE it and I need to get one! It is not sad at all anything to help keep our boys behaving good. I'm so excited this is something that Miguelito would be awed by ; D I can almost imagine him tip toeing past the elf - lol!!! Thank you for sharing it now Im on my way to look for it online ; D. Happy Monday Steph ; D
Hehe so cute! I love the postcard with the couple kissing through their car windows! That is adorable!
Thanks for entering my giveaway!
I cannot beliiiieve you have that doll in your house!! :) I was just thinking about that time I threatened to lock you in Evelyn's doll room when I was with her last night haha That really is so adorable though, the whole flying to the North Pole :) I loooove that Zac still believes in this, my wish is that he still believes in Christmas "magic" for as long as possible :)
I absolutely LOVE those postcards!! They are both so pretty!! I am SO far behind in posting any of my mail, it's sad since I named my blog Royal Mail for that reason!! :) But in a way, I'm glad it's become so much more for me :)
you are an amazing mom! AMAZING!
my cousin and her son love the elf on the shelf too. ou can read her post about it from last year here:
http://nisbetfam.blogspot.com/2009/12/elf-on-shelf.html
oh my goodness, i want a happy elf!! seriously, i want one! i love the vintage look of him :) and i LOVE even more that zac believes in it! adoooorable!!! and see? you are a great mom to forgo your weird scaredy catness of dolls. LOL!
i would be SO happy to get that Tom Hanks postcard! awesome! he is brilliant!! Cast Away gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME... that rain scene. Omg, hurts my heart! and "Forrest Gump." I cry in "Green Mile" too. He's amazing!! the first movie me and max ever saw when we just met and i came over his bachelor pad was "Big." :)
i LOVE tom!
xo
Post a Comment