Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm not an animal person AT ALL, but........

...I'm attached!
This Saturday the puppies will be 5 weeks old. Which means, one more week and I have to start trying to find them a home. :( I'm already so attached to them. It's going to break my heart. They already have their own little personalities. They are just so freaking adorable. Barking and growling and crawling all over you, licking you. I LOVE THEM! :(
If it's this hard on me now, I cannot even imagine how it's going to be for my boys.
But I CAN'T keep them all.
Is this not the most adorable thing ever?????
Last night I went to check on Zac, because he was being so quite. He had his door shut. I opened the door and what do I see? He went outside and got Fatty. They were laying down watching tv together. haha.
NO DOGS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!
But really.....it was so cute. I couldn't make him put him back out!!



Soooo, anyone who lives around here.....know anyone that wants a puppy? :)

1 comment:

Marz said...

I showed off those photos of the sweet puppies to everyone at the gym last night! :) They are SOOOOOO adorable!!!!!!! :) I'm glad these precious little fellas have proved that you are indeed a bit of an animal person :) I looooooove that photo of Zac and Fatty :) His smile is priceless! I can just picture him sneaking outside and sneaking the puppy inside :) It's going to be so hard to let them go :( I wish I could have one! But Logan is such a terror haha he is SO mean! I just love dogs soooo much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...