Monday, November 29, 2010

Need a new book to read!

I was making out Christmas cards last night...yes, I'm doing that already! We also got our tree put up yesterday! :)

Anyways, I was addressing the envelopes and Zac asks if he can send a card to Santa. Well, of course, you can! All he has to do is set it beside Happy and he'll make sure Santa gets it.

So, he writes Santa a long note inside the Christmas card, puts it in the envelope, puts one of my stamps on it, gosh! haha. Then brings it to me and says, "Do you like it?"

Well, Zac, you misspelled Santa! You forgot the "n". OH!

Is this better?

Well, Zac....you have the n in the wrong place, it's SaN-TA.

S-A-N-T-A, not S-A-T-A-N. hahaha.

scribble, scribble, scribble

write, write, write

"Is this better?"

"Well..."

"What did I mess up on now?"

"Well, nothing...it looks perfect! Santa will love it!"

Even if you wrote 'Sorry I bib that' instead of "did" with an arrow to the scribbled out "Satan".

hahahaa. I love that kid!


Speaking of which, I can feel my anxiety rising. His appointment is this Wednesday. And while we are all excited about it, to figure out what's going on, I can't help but having the racing heart and sick to my stomach feeling. Ugh. I may need a Xanax the next couple days. Ohhh, just thinking about it, I can't breathe!!!


So, Zac's testing is going to be 4 hours long. I need a good book to read!! I've read all the Sookie Stackhouse novels that are out. I read Stephen King's new book "Full Dark, No Stars"...which was freaking wonderful! Four short stories...oh my gosh. I couldn't put it down!! Loved it!

So, what can I start reading now? Any suggestions? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you MUST start reading "The Hunger Games" trilogy!!!! i'm an avid read (and lover of the sookie stackhouse novels) and promise you will be hooked by the third chapter! i absolutely devoured each book.

Faiza said...

Love that story. I think you'd love The Glass Castle. Not a genre you talk much about but I have a feeling you'd get it and that you'd love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...