Karina sent the sweet note, a Christmas card for me and my boys, AND her little guy Miguelito sent my little guy Zackary a postcard!! He'll be so excited to see it when he gets home on Sunday!
And as a fellow True Blood lover, it was sweet for her to part with these and send them to me. Honestly, if I had bought them for someone, I probably would've ended up keeping them for myself! haha.
I love it all so much! Thank you so much, Mickey, for partnering me up with such a thoughtful gal! :)
Love it alllllll!!!!!!
1 comment:
Yay! I am so happy that the package arrived safely to you and that you loved everything. Miguelito is so excited to have his own little pen pal.
Everything was sent with so much love : )
Your package was just as great and thoughtful, so much detail and thought fullness on your behalf : )
Everything was just perfect! I am going to post about the swap right now.
xoxo
Post a Comment