So, I saw the previews to a new movie that I sooo want to see.
The only thing that SUCKS is that it being released in limited areas. Which, of course, means good ole Wichita Falls won't be showing it in their theater.
Seriously aggravating.
I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD. laaaame.
Anyways, the movie stars one of my main movie star crushes...Ryan Gosling.
Hello, the Notebook! Fell in LOVE with him in that.
Also Lars and the Real Girl. Heartbreaking.
Not to mention Half Nelson. Wonderful.
He's just an amazing actor who shows emotion so well. Sorry, I got a little sidetracked there. :) Opposite my boyfriend, stars the beautiful Michelle Williams.
Ok, so the movie is called 'Blue Valentine'. It a story, past and present of their relationship. Supposedly they go to a hotel room for a night to save their marriage. It goes back to the beginning of the love. You know...that beginning love...where you feel like nothing can go wrong. There's a lot of laughs and silliness. :) Then comes the problems, of course. Then it comes to a point where someone wants out. But the other doesn't. Right? Because that's how it usually goes. One wants to fight for the relationship and the other is just done. But it's heartbreaking, because you want to be what you once were....you just don't know how to get it back.
This is what this preview tells me anyways.
I wanted to cry just watching the previews.
I can't wait until I get to see it.
I love you, Ryan Gosling. :)
So, here's the preview...watch it, love it, want to see it....just like me. <3 style="background-image: url("http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/rHbJn2rC8s8/hqdefault.jpg");" width="480" height="295">
3 comments:
Hola Stephanie ; D I am so excited for the ornament exchange and happy that Micaela paired me up with you ; D. I was telling Micaela that we haven't chatted and I love you already - True Blood Rocks!!!! But there is one little problem we will have to fight for Eric - lol - I am really excited to get to know you more ; D Blue Valentine looks like my kind of movie and I can't wait to see it - My crush aside from Eric - is James Mcavoy!!! Karina xo
Oh how I know all about the ups and downs that this movie discusses! I just KNOW I'm going to cry through this whole movie because it's going to hit so close to home. Makes me think of Coldplay's song "The Scientist." Thanks for sharing this movie trailer with me this morning!! I have never seen "Half Nelson" - I will have to netflix it!! I love him too! He's so perfect!
p.s. Karina is the SWEETEST!!! I love her and you are going to love her too :) SO glad Micaela matched you two up :) She loves my James and your Eric - you know she has good taste! haha :)
can't wait to see this movie. am hoping it will come out in toronto seeing as ryan is a yummy canadian boy but we shall see...
he's so dreamy....
Post a Comment