Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving break....oh yeah! :)


Ohhhh, I am SOOOOO excited for our FOUR day weekend! :)


This morning, when my alarm went off I THOUGHT I hit snooze...but oops, I turned it off. Leah called me at 5:38 am. I'm supposed to be at work at 6:00! I was like,"Uhh, let me call you back!" I got dressed, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and was out the door! Luckily, Zac had stayed the night with his dad and Gage didn't have school, so he stayed home. I clocked in at 6:05. I wasn't looking my best, but hey.....I didn't look horrible, either! :)








Yesterday was a sad day for me. I found homes for three of my six puppies. :( Here are two of them, one was hiding. The were whining in the car, so I would pet them, then I would stop, and they would whine. One of them started howling!!! Oh my gosh! It was so heartbreaking!! I only have 3 left and I know I have to find homes for the other two, but it just breaks.my.heart. I've grown attached.





Anyways....work was pretty good today. It was busy, so it went by fast. And I got off an hour early! :)


One thing I really love about my job; all the Dr Pepper you could ever want! This is our mini fridge....heaven on earth for me! :)




















Another thing I love about my job.....


People magazine. I know they're supposed to be for our patients. But we hand them around until everyone has had a chance to read it, then we put it out for the patients.


Did you see the recent People? Sexiest Man Alive? Heck yeah, I love me some Ryan Reynolds!!! He's hot, he's an awesome actor AND he's freaking hilarious.


Way to my heart?






Making me laugh. Like a laughing hyena. :)
(not really, but ya know...)





Sexiest man to me at the moment......Andy Samberg! He's hilarious AND pretty freakin' hot. I LOVE all his SNL skits and the short films he does.






Hellllloooooo, Hottie McHotterson.




What makes a guy hot to you? My bff likes a hairy chest! EWwwwwww. So not me!! haha. So, I got an ugly example of a hairy chest....but still not attractive. I always give her a hard time about her hairy crushes.




Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!! I LOVE Thanksgiving. Mostly just the family time. My plate usually consists of:




MASHED POTATOES








COVERED IN GIBLET GRAVY!








Sop that up with a warm soft ROLL!








Yes, that is my meal on Thanksgiving. And I love to tell Leah how much I love giblet gravy, because she hates the word giblet. haha.




Friday night: a very special occasion that I am looking forward to! ;) I'm excited about seeing my bff's twinkie, Mickey!


Long time, no see.




Saturday night: another happy occasion, celebrating my good old friend Angela's 30th birthday! I haven't been out in so long. I could use a beer and some interaction with the outside world. :)




I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and an awesome extended weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Faiza said...

Hilarious post! I love your Dr.Pepper happiness and I am with you on the hairy men...so not for me!

Have fun in Friday night ;)

Karina Pacheco said...

I drink way to much soda!!!!
Freaking loved this post - you are a very funny gal and very sincere : )
Your puppies are so cute, I can imagine how sad you guys felt especially Zac : (

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...