Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday, Payday, Friday, Payday

It's Friday! And payday!!
So, you'd think I would be in a better mood. But man, I'm in a foul mood today!
I woke up with a freaking fever blister. I HATE fever blisters. Disgusting.
I had yesterday off. I usually love days off, but we had Zac's doctor appointment yesterday. We got there at 8:15 and left a little before 10. My sister (support system) went with me. We just talked with the doctor about Zac. She was really sweet. I have to take Zac back December 1st for testing. It's FOUR HOURS of testing. They're testing him for Aspergers Disorder. Which is a type of autism, from what I gathered.
So, of course, being the emotional mess that I am, there was a lot of crying involved, while talking to the doctor.
Gage's school has their big rival football game, so he was at school from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. last night! School from 7:50-2:50; baseball practice from 2:50-5:00; then the "Happening" from 5:00-9:00!! Apparently they had a parade, bon fire, fireworks and all that good stuff.
I was never that involved in school to care about stuff like that, so I'm glad Gage seems to be. :)
So, it sucks coming in to work after having the day off. I have certain things that I get done before I leave everyday...that have to be done to make my morning go a little more smooth. And of course, none of it is done.
(Not bad-mouthing you, Ash!) There's no way for the girls who do billing to know everything I do up front, so I'm not complaining about them. You just get used to your routine and it's all jacked when you have the day off...ya know? ;) I still love you, Ashley and Brenda! Plus the other receptionist was off yesterday, too. So, that doubley :) sucked for Ash and Bren.
Anywaysssss, I just need to think "Friday, payday, Friday, payday".
No kids tonight, either!
What to do? What to do?
We shall see.

Have I mentioned that it's been 48 days since my last cigarette?
And I still want one EVERYDAY!
just sayin'.


word.

1 comment:

Marz said...

Just keeping telling yourself it's "Friday, Payday and I get to see my long lost BFF who I haven't seen in ages tonight!" and hopefully that will make your foul mood better :) No, but really, I know how much stress you have been under lately and I'm SO proud of you for not lighting up - 48 DAYS!!!! That's soooooo inspiring!!!! You are doing an AMAZING job!!! Not only that, but as a mother and look - obviously you are SO valuable at work because they need you. You are an amazing woman!
I'm glad Zac's doctor is really sweet. I know it's going to take some time to diagnose him and I will continue to pray for you guys! Love you!!!!!! See you tonight :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...