Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the blank FRIDAY!! :)

Link up and play along!!



1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is ....hmmm, so far it would be raising two boys on my own, getting up every morning and going to work, quitting smoking, (lately attempting to) cook more for my boys, I consider all of those my biggest acconplishments so far....because every accomplishment is big time baby...for me. :)

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is I usually sit in my chair at my computer desk, in the living room. I don't know why. I don't even have internet! I sit there to watch tv, when I'm helping Zac with his homework, when I'm eating a bowl of cereal. It's just where I sit.

3. My fashion philosophy is dress for comfort!!! I'm so not into fashion. I never have been. You should've seen me shopping with my mom and sisters yesterday. I was like,"OMG, look at this cute t shirt." "Look at this cute sweat shirt with the neck ripped out." haha.

4. Something every girl should have is It's a 10 hair products!! Loooove it.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... a wallet, a bottle of Xanax, a small bottle of slime that I took from Zac last night, cell phone, and keys. Booooring!

6. My favorite music right now is Bob Seger. His cd has been playing in my car non stop. I just love him!

7. My favorite part of my body is Uhhh, hmm. I don't have a favorite part?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...