Ok, maybe the kind of dirty talk I'm talking about isn't in this guide book. But I'm telling you right now, the girls at work could put any boys locker room to shame.
I think I blush almost daily up here, with the way these girls talk.
I always thought boys were bad......sorry, guys....you got nothing on these girls.
2 comments:
hahaha I miss dirty talking at work :) There's nobody up here that I can really talk about those kind of things with! I miss working in an office full of ladies closer to my age when I want to talk about such things :) I love girl talk!
Oh Steph, You work with some crazy girls!!! Hehe. I don't know if I could handle working in all that business. Haha. Yea right I am all up in the middle of it. Sorry about making you blush from time to time... I was not aware it was daily:)
Marz, Anytime you need to have a little girl talk just let me know!! I am never at a loss for words. Haha. Just ask Steph. :)
Post a Comment