And he looks exactly the same :) hahaha I tell everyone that he's in that movie anytime that movie gets brought up in conversation (which is actually quite often, because I've told many a person about twinkie's ex's claim to fame hahaha)
So much hotness in one film!!! Tom Cruise is one of the greatest loves of my life! And man I miss Patrick so much :(
Mickey- I KNOW! I had to ask him what Matt Dillon was like and he said he was a jerk :( That made me so sad!!
Marianne- He DOES look exactly the same! There is no denying that it's him! haha. Rob Lowe, Patrick Swayze, Tom Cruise, C Thomas Howell, Ralph Macchio (sp?), Emilio Estevez, Diane Lane, seriously??? What an awesome cast!! I, too, miss Patrick :( So sad.
Faiza- Whaaaaat???? How can you not have seen this movie?? It's a classic! Let me know what you think after you watch it!! And...yeah....ummm, I never saw "Glitter" and...haha, yeah...I'd keep that to myself, if I were you ;)
5 comments:
i once loved and dated a man who was just a boy when that film was made... in fact, he's in the movie. you can spot him if you look.
;)
And he looks exactly the same :) hahaha I tell everyone that he's in that movie anytime that movie gets brought up in conversation (which is actually quite often, because I've told many a person about twinkie's ex's claim to fame hahaha)
So much hotness in one film!!! Tom Cruise is one of the greatest loves of my life! And man I miss Patrick so much :(
i've never seen this movie. am putting it on hold at the library right now!
umm my ex was in glitter with mariah carey...i know, i know, i should just keep that to myself.
Mickey-
I KNOW! I had to ask him what Matt Dillon was like and he said he was a jerk :( That made me so sad!!
Marianne-
He DOES look exactly the same! There is no denying that it's him! haha.
Rob Lowe, Patrick Swayze, Tom Cruise, C Thomas Howell, Ralph Macchio (sp?), Emilio Estevez, Diane Lane, seriously??? What an awesome cast!!
I, too, miss Patrick :( So sad.
Faiza-
Whaaaaat???? How can you not have seen this movie?? It's a classic! Let me know what you think after you watch it!!
And...yeah....ummm, I never saw "Glitter" and...haha, yeah...I'd keep that to myself, if I were you ;)
look at us an our extra ex's... sigh lol
Post a Comment