Tuesday night, Zac went to a birthday party at Skate Whirl. Yes, roller skating! I LOVE to skate....or I used to, anyways. I haven't gone in a couple years...I wonder if I could still do it? Anyways, on with my story.... Zac gets in the car and this is our conversation: Me: Did you have fun at the birthday party? Zac: Yeah. Me: Did you skate? Zac: Yeah. .............. Ok, I'm tired of trying to make conversation. I stop talking. .............. Zac: (big sigh) Me: What's up? Zac: There was this mean boy there. Me: Oh yeah? Why was he mean? What did he do? Zac: He punched a girl in the stomach and she almost threw up. Me: Eww. That IS mean! Zac: Yeah, then he pushed me and Nathan (birthday boy) down. Me: Aw, are you ok? Zac: Yeah, but I cried, I was embarrassed. Me: It's alright. No big deal. Did you push him back? Zac: Yeah! ......... Zac: Well, I tried to push him, but I kept rolling back in my skates. Me and Gage: ahahahahahahahahaha. (ok, I KNOW a lot of people think I'm wrong, but I DO tell my kids...they hit you, you hit them back! Gotta learn to take up for yourself! I do tell them that they NEVER throw the first punch/push/whatnot.) |
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Here's a story....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww poor Zack! You are not wrong, I tell Miguel the same thing - once they touch you have got to defend yourself, you hit him back I don't care!! Only if they hit you first. One time in taekwondo this boy kept on bothering Miguel in the boys locker room, Miguel lost it and took his things and threw them in the toilet - lol!! That kid has never bothered him again ;)
Post a Comment