Ok, I'm going to play along with Mickey. I hit shuffle....this is what I came up with.
1. Wonderwall - Oasis
2. Harper Valley PTA - Jeannie C. Riley
3. Rose Colored Glasses - George Jones
4. Broken - Jack Johnson
5. Cold Desert - Kings of Leon
6. At This Moment - Billy Vera & the Beaters
7. P***y Control - Prince
8. Sail Away - David Gray
9. When I'm Gone - Eminem
10. Tyler - The Toadies
11. Love Song - The Cure
12. How Do You Sleep - John Lennon
13. Delicate - Damien Rice
14. These Three Days - Lucinda Williams
15. Turn the Page - Bob Seger
16. Come As You Are - Nirvana
17. Breakdown - Tom Petty
18. China Girl - David Bowie
19. Creep - Radiohead
20. The Ride - David Allen Coe
21. Stay - Sugarland
22. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
23. Addicted - Kelly Clarkson
24. Knocking on Heaven's Door - Guns N Roses
25. Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson
Time for me to update? I think so. What can I say? I love the old stuff. :)
4 comments:
I love that you have Harper Valley PTA on your list!! I have a Pandora station called that, it's gives me all the good old country songs!! So glad I found your blog through Mickey & Marz!!
I love your taste in music. I love how you mix in the old school with stuff like Eminem! I listen to the CD you made me with some of your favourite songs all the time!
New country is nothing like old country!! haha. I love it!!
yay! so glad you played along because i am LOVING EVERY artist on your list!
my favorite bowie song (reminds me of driving around with marianne) and oasis to our MJ-- awesome!
Post a Comment