"What if you only had what you thanked God for?"
Have you ever thought about that? Do you thank God for just the big things in life, or for everything? I thought about it and what I thank God for when I pray. Every night, these things/people I thank the good Lord above for:
my children
my sisters
my nephews
my niece
my mom and step dad
my dad and brother
my extended family
my friends
my job, even though I sometimes complain about it
which gives me money for the food we eat, the clothes we wear, the roof over our heads.
Other things that I'm thankful for varies, but those are the things I thank God for every night.
Of course, I also have my list of people that I pray for every night.
Anyways.....just a reminder, peeps....don't forget to be thankful for all that you have!!!
1 comment:
This is a GREAT post, it really makes one think about what they are truly thankful for.
Growing up in El Paso I lived right by a church and loved reading the signs each week.
Post a Comment