Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pet Peeves

Here are a few of my pet peeves.

I've blogged about our homeless people situation at work. We had to lock our bathroom door because they would literally bathe in our bathrooms. Yesterday two homeless guys came in and asked if they could use our restroom. I said I was sorry but they're for patients only. The younger guy said that the older had to go real bad. Again, I said I was sorry. The older guy yells at me and says,"What do you want me to do?? Shit a doody right here?" I tried so hard not to laugh at him and say,"Did you just say shit a doody?" I do feel bad, but seriously it's just gotten so bad, we have to say no!

Another pet peeve....that actually happened yesterday, too....patients leaning all the way in my window at work. Seriously?? I'm so pro-personal space.....get away!!!



Shoes like these.
Major pet peeve.
Seriously? They're the ugliest things I've ever seen!!!!
sorry if you own some.....

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahaha. We have the same pet peeves!! I would have busted a gut about the guy shitting a doody!!! And you know how I feel about the nasty shoes. They make me sick.

Faiza said...

your pet peeves are so funny!

i just experienced one of mine on the way to work...

personal grooming on public transportation - it is not cool to cut your nails on the subway during rush hour...not cool at all.

Marz said...

Awww man I was TOTALLY going to get some of those toe shoes :( hahahaha JUST KIDDING! I agree with you, they are sooo ugly! I felt that way about crocs though (unless you're a little kid - crocs are pretty cute on little kids like my nieces lol)

i said someday.... said...

Ashley-
I already know how you feel about them. haha.

Faiza-
That's just gross. I don't like grooming in public either. The other day a girl was brushing her hair at Casa Manana (my fave Mexican restaurant). Ewww. Seriously? At least go to the bathroom to do that.

Marianne-
I love you, but crocs are ugly...even on kids. :)
I can say that. Jack and Lu have some and I tell I think they're ugly.
But....to each his own, I suppose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...