...the number "8" and the letter "F".
The number 8. The number of patients we have today!!
The letter F. The first letter of my favorite word, Friday!!
Eight patients on a Friday!! That means a short day for us!! YAY!!
This month of March is bringing nothing but fun weekends ahead!!
Tomorrow my cousin Carrie is coming in town, so it's going to be a girls night out for me, Carrie, and Leah. :)
It's not often that we can all get someone to keep our kids at the same time!!
Next weekend? The annual St Paddy's Street Festival. That's always fun!
Then the next weekend? We're going to visit my aunt and uncle in Fairfield. We usually go in the summer, but we're going Spring Break this year. And we'll probably go this summer too!
So excited about this trip. My cousin Ashley just opened her tattoo shop!
She's going to ink me up and I can't wait!!
I have Gage's name on my back, she's going to add Zac's name.
And no telling what else. She's drawing me up some stuff and I can't wait to see what she's got for me!! :)
Not to mention the important people who have birthdays this month:
Marianne and Mickey
Lucia
Jack
4 comments:
Lucky you for a short day! Let me know where you girls end up on Saturday night, would love to see Carrie :)
SO excited for the St. Paddy's festival!! It's like a tradition for us like the fair is :) Wish Dan Dyer would be there. I'm going to do the Shamrock 5K run at 4 PM that day before the festival starts and I'm excited!
Wish I could go with you to Fairfield :( I miss spring breaks! I'm going to send you the tattoo I want so you can bring it with you to Ashley and ask her what she thinks :) Can't wait to see your new ink!! You've been needing to get Zac's name forever now! :)
Yay for March babies! :) Can't believe my birthday is Monday!
I wish you could go too! Maybe this summer!! Ashley has her own house now and it's 3 bedroom! So, there's plenty of room!! Definitely send your pic with me!! :)
has it already been a year since we all went to the st. patricks fest?! crazy! lol
so i was HOPING to go home for our birthday and surprise my mom but... OF ALL DAYS i start training for my new job :( SAD ME.
ugh.
because i am seriously missing a girl's night out for sure, so enjoy double for me :)
happy short day!!!
Awww, I wish you could make it, Mickey! But congratulations on the new job!! :)
Remember your 24th birthday?? We went to that karaoke bar down from Toby's?
I took a pic of you and Marianne holding up your fingers, showing how old y'all were....and you had it backwards...so, y'all were celebrating your 42nd birthday! haha.
Ok, it was funny at the time.....
Post a Comment