Wednesday, March 16, 2011

time to fill in the blank, yo!

LINK UP, play along!

{one} scruffy or clean shaven?

Ohhh, I love scruffy! :)


{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?

I'm boring, hot fudge.


{three} do you own slippers?

Yes. But I don't wear them.


{four} did you ever have a tree house?

No, but my step dad built us a three story fort type thing. It was fun. :)


{five} how you do relieve stress?

Take deep breaths. If that doesn't work...Xanax.


{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?

My favorite was always "Green Eggs and Ham". I read it to my boys all the time when they were little. :)


{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?

hahaha. I need them!! But I would be too embarrassed by how uncoordinated I am!!


{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?

Neither. That's what spell check is for.....but sometimes I forget to use it, too. :/


{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?

It used to be pump class. But I've gotten pretty lazy.


{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?

I don't know. Probably a long time back in the day when I went to Six Flags all the time....?

3 comments:

Karina Pacheco said...

lol!!
I have slippers too but love being barefoot!! We are like the flinstones here at home - no shoes!! :)

Green Eggs and Ham rules :)

I get shy easily and would feel awkward taking dance classes!

I've waited in line way too long even slept in the New York city streets all for Miguelito!!

xoxo

Marz said...

Xanax is also a good reliever of taking the scaredy cat out of someone, you know like if they were out in the dark woods down by the rif-fer :) hahaha

OMG I use the thesaurus and dictionary almost daily at work. I'd be lost without it!

You should totally make Pump Class your favourite form of exercise again :) Like starting this Saturday even :)

Marz said...

p.s. oh wait....you're off the hook for Saturday! I forgot you're going out of town without me :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...