Friday, December 10, 2010

fill in the blank FRIDAY!!!

Want to play along? Link up here!

1. I wish I could win the lottery...and never have to work again. :)

2. Yesterday I worked, picked up the kids, went to Mardel's & Hastings, picked up Jack from daycare, went to my sisters, then we all went to eat at nasty CiCi's Pizza....went home, got the kids showers and what not...went to bed!

3. Today I will be happy that it's Friday! Pick up my kids after school, do some house cleaning...then take the kids to look at Christmas lights.

4. Tomorrow I will do laundry all freaking day, I'm sure! Play with the puppies. Watch some movies....probably "Eclipse". :)

5. Maybe cook dinner???

6. Someday I'll have it all figured out......maybe.

7. I love my boys, my family, my friends, reading, watching movies, drawing, blogging, arts and crafts, Postcrossing, and lots more!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Eh, having it figured out is over rated ;) It's all about the journey! I see people who think they have it figured out, and they just don't enjoy life as much as the rest of us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...