I love this movie.

We went to eat at Jalapeno Tree....Lucia's reward for picking up the most dog poop. Then we went and got some wine. All six kids are in the back playing while we watch this good movie! :)
I love having days off during the week!
I'm off tomorrow. So, me and Zac are staying the night at Leah's tonight. We'll get up early and go get pick up Gage from his sister's.
Then have lunch with my cousin (in law).
Then the boys are going to open presents!
Zac will be at his dad's Thursday night and til noon on Christmas Eve, then to mom's. So, I'm letting the boys open presents early and together tomorrow. They're super excited! :)
Zac's dad didn't know where to go for Zac's appointment on Saturday, so it was rescheduled to Thursday. Sooo, he'll have his first therapy session Thursday at 2!
I have to work Thursday, but then I'll be off Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!!
Awesome!!
Man, I'm tired. I think I'm gonna finish up this movie and head off to bed! Good night, my peeps!
2 comments:
Legion scared the crap out of me!!! Philip and I went to the movies to go see it (can you believe I actually went and saw that in a theatre?!?!) and that man with the long arms that started walking kinda like a spider gave me nightmares!!!!!! I HATE scary movies!
How did you get today off lucky?! I think we're going to get to leave a little early tomorrow and then of course have Friday off. I'm SO excited :) I was sick all last weekend so I can't wait to be able to enjoy Christmas. It's so cute how you guys spend the night at Leah's :)
Legion rocks!!!! Humbe,Miguelito and me went to see it at the movie theaters ;)
One of the best movies it had me cheering at the end!!!
Post a Comment