t live in peace? It seems that everywhere I live, I have weirdo neighbors. I had the stalker girl at my apartments. The creepy guy at my last house, and noooow a bitter, angry, dog-hating lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with lesbians. Really, I don't have a problem with them. It's just this lady is crazy.First, Beauty gets out of the backyard. She busted through my weak privacy fence. Apparently she went into the neighbors yard.
So, she was complaining. I told her my step dad said he would fix the fence, or put a hot wire up, so she won't get out when we're not home anymore. This was on Thursday, I believe. Friday, she called the county sheriff's department. Sunday the sheriff comes out and meets Beauty, asks me if I'm capable of caring for her. I was like, well...yeah. He said, "She doesn't look like she's starving to me." I said, "Yeah, because she's not." He said that my neighbor has been calling everday, non stop since Friday, telling them I don't care for my dog. I don't feed her, I don't give her water, blah blah blah. She actually wrote me and said she wouldn't doubt it if Beauty hasn't had her shots!!! What the eff ever!! Stupid bitch.
Anyways, the sheriff laughed and said she was blowing things out of proportion. He could tell that Beauty was taken care of. UGH!!!
WHY DO I HAVE NEIGHBORS LIKE THIS?!?!
not.psycho.
All I have done the past few years is try to stay out of the drama, and it's like it finds me. Why? I don't like it. I just want to live. Chill with my boys and my dog, and just be. Just let me be.
My sister says my neighbor needs a shot of penis-cillin.
I concur.
There's a lot more to this story, but I'm tired of thinking about it. She's driving me insane!!
My step dad is still coming to fix my fence. So, we had to pick up dog doodie today. Gage was supposed to do it before he went to his "sister's" and of course, he didn't. So, I told Lucia and Zac that we were all gonna get a bag and pick up poop. Whoever picked up the most poop got to choose where we eat dinner tonight. I'd take them anywhere they wanted to go.
I thought for sure I would win, since I'm an adult....but fate stepped in. I was still wearing my scrubs and I bent at the knees, something must've been on my leg, because it stung me!! And it still hurts. I don't know if it was a bee or a scorpion or a spider?? I don't know and I'm freaking out, because it's red and swollen and still hurts. :I( *tear* It could've been a scorpion because it's freaking 80-something degrees outside! 5 days before Christmas and it's in the 80's! Not that I'm complaining, I love the warm weather....unless it was a scorpion. ugh.
Anyways....I had to run inside and strip my clothes off to see what stung me and Lucia caught up to me. She won the poop battle. And of course, she picks a place I really don't like...the Jalapeno Tree. Ewww. I want some Casa Manana!!!
Oh well, a deal's a deal. :\
Peace out, yo.
1 comment:
oh em gee!!! Your neighbor is def an ANGRY beotch! I laughed at the pic of Mr. Rogers, but not as hard as I did at the dose of penis-cillin :) I don't even know my neighbors and I've lived there for like 7 years. I mean I wave to them, but that's about it. I use to feel a little bad I don't know them and often thought I should go introduce myself. But when I read your horror stories with your neighbors I'm thinking maybe I might just be better off sticking to waving! ha
btw I completely agree with Lucia's choice - Jalapeno Tree is the freaking BEST! Better than your Casa Manana (to me all Casa Manana has going for them is the tradition, def not the food quality!)
Hope your knee is better!
Post a Comment