Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's see how long they can keep us waiting.....

December 1st. Here comes the Zackary count down. Everyday is....how many more days until Christmas? Well, how many days until Christmas Eve? I mean, everyday he'll be asking!!

One of my all time favorite Christmas movies......National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!
classic.


So, we had Zac's doctor appointment today. It lasted a little over three hours, which is better than the four hours they said it would be.
I read about 15 chapters of a book my sister let me borrow called "The Doctor's Wife". It's pretty good. It made the time go by pretty fast.
Of course, it was stupid of me to think they'd tell me anything today.
Of course, I have to go back on the 16 for the test results.
I hate all this waiting.
Oh well. Off to church we go!! :)
Then home to watch 'Survivor'! looooove it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...