I'm so excited for Christmas, just because I get to see all of my dad's side of the family this year! It's been a long time since we have all been together. Plus I'm excited to have a 4 day weekend!! Woot woot!
Plus I had yesterday off! Me and Zac stayed the night at Leah's Tuesday night. Wednesday morning, we picked up Gage from his sister's. Then me and Leah had lunch with my cousin Lauren at yummy Casa Manana!! It's always nice to catch up with family! :)
Today was Zac's first therapy session. His dad took him at 2 and I met up with them when I got off work around 2:20. They were in an office talking, so I just went in there and we went over a goal list the doc had made up for him. Then they had their session. I think it went pretty good. :)
Tomorrow we're going to my mom's for Christmas. Then home to get ready for ole Saint Nick!!
My aunt Brenda and cousin Ashley are coming in town tomorrow, too! I can't wait to hang out with them! :)
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!! :)
By the way....did you know it's been 96 days since my last cigarette? Heck yeah, baby!
Although I have a feeling this Christmas weekend is going to be tough on me, since like 90% of my fam smokes!! :/
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment