Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Secret Santa!

I am in the Christmas spirit! I'm one ugly Christmas sweater away from being the old women I make fun of!! haha.


I'm wearing TWO santa pins today.




These cute little berets. I have my hair in pig tails today and each pig tail has these cute little clips.





All thanks to my Secret Santa here at work! :)


I'm also wearing the cute little bell bracelet that is pictured below with my lotion and chap stick. :)


Notice the Hot Fries in the background. That's my breaksfast every morning. My secret santa was nice enough to get me a couple bags of those too! haha.



I also got this book and cute cross book marker!!



A couple of cute ornaments! I just love ornaments!






A close up of my berets. :)













2 comments:

Faiza said...

i'd say you the ladies in the ugly xmas sweaters have good reason to laugh at you!

Marz said...

Awww you are so adorable! :) I wish I had borrowed your Christmas accessories for Lucy's party hahaha Secret Santa's are always so much fun! I put one together when I worked at JC Penney and MT's :) It's always so much fun to give and receive the sweet little surprises :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...