Wednesday, September 29, 2010

but i still love technology!!

So, I finally hooked up my computer last night and guess what....???.....just like my cell phone, the internet isn't working out there. Oh Em Gee. This is ridiculous. Where am I living? The Bermuda Triangle? I'm seriously going through internet withdraws. I need blogger, I need Facebook, I need email. Which no internet would be fine....if my phone had service out in Egypt. But it doesn't. Only in a few select spots of my house does it want to work.
That means, I'm going to have to get a ghetto home phone....for my single-mom-ness protection....and look for an internet service that will work....out in the middle of no where.

It really, really, really sucks when I have sooooooooooooooo much I want to write about!! And I can't...because I'm at work and I'm not supposed to be on here. haha.
anywayssssssss, you will have so much to read when I get back. :) I know you're excited!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...