Friday, September 3, 2010

Day Eleven: Last day for pictures, I believe!

Day Eleven of the 30 Day Challenge:

A photo taken of you recently.
Zac took this picture of me while I was checking his homework the other day. He LOVES taking pictures.
He especially loves taking pictures of himself, making crazy faces. :) haha. My little dork.

3 comments:

Lo said...

ahh!! i love this picture of your little guy! he's so cute! have a happy 3 day weekend! and i SWEAR we'll get together soon so i can show gage what i know!

Marz said...

Zac always takes the best pictures of you :) My beautiful bff!! I love that pic of you :) I love Zac so much. That self pic is adorable!!!

Faiza said...

of course your dork likes taking pictures of you! you are beautiful! inside and out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...