Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 24: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

Day 24 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 24: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

What tickles my fancy? More randomness


  • Me and Marianne and my sister and Gage and probably his friend Andrew and Zac and Lucia and Jack are allll going to the fair tonight! It's like tradition. Marianne goes with me and my boys every year. :) She's better than a boyfriend, she's a bff.
  • I'm so excited I only have 6 more days of this challenge. For real, yo.
  • This morning, I woke up and hit snooze like 3 times, then just layed there, thinking how badly I wanted to stay in bed today.
  • When I sat on my floor in front of my long mirror to put on my eyeliner, I started staring at my eyes. Close a little pupils get big, open wide, they get small, wider..smaller. Yes, I already knew this, but I became fascinated with my eyeballs. I stared at them in wonder for a full 5 minutes. That's a long time to stare in a mirror at your eyeballs. Then I thought...dang, I'm tired. I'm just sitting here staring at my eyeballs.....weird.
  • Every patient I checked in today was a freaking idiot. Every.Single.One. And we had 38 patients....that makes for a lot of idiots.
  • I wrote a blog about my crazy neighbor. Then I thought...wow, he knows so much about me already....what if he reads my blog?? Click.Click.Delete.
  • I'm soooo tired of everyone trying to set me up!!!! I am still in the phase of not wanting a boyfriend...or even a hookup, Ashley..thank you very much. haha. I mean, if I happen to meet someone, ok, but nooooooo hook ups, people. That's so not me.
  • I'm thinking........nap before fair?? I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow...and it's another BUSY day! blah.

Yep...nap time. :)

2 comments:

Faiza said...

i am totally going to do that thing in the mirror...like right now!

Marz said...

I had fun at the fair last night bff :) You are truly my life partner :) I love getting to spend time with your family :) I keep looking at my new seahorse "tattoo" I showed it off to everyone at work and they said I should get a real one (well except for my boss...but he did say it was cute! I'll ease him into the thought of me having one there! ha) I'm so glad it didn't wash off in the shower this morning, I think I would have been sad if it did!
If I had pretty green eyes I think I'd stare at my eyeballs for 5 minutes every morning :) haha you are such a dork! It cracked me up when I read that :) but I love you!!
And you KNOW who I think you SHOULD hook up with...."Doctor Doctor I'm feeling feverish" is what I would say to him in my fantasy! hahaha :) I still think you should do it for me, I'm just sayin! haha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...