Day 26 of the 30 Day Challenge
Day 26: Your Week in Great Detail
Monday-Friday:
4:30 a.m. Alarm goes off, hit snooze 1 to 3 times, depending on how tired I am. :)
Take shower
Get ready for work
Pull Zac out of bed
Drive him to his nanas
5:50/6:00 a.m. clocked in a work
get everything ready to open up and start the day
6:30 a.m.-8:00 a.m. Check in patients non stop.
9:oo a.m.-ish Take a break
work
work
11:00 a.m. About lunch time, usually Sevi's or walk to the hospital for lunch
work
work
work
2:08-2:20 clock out
Run some errands
3:30 pick up Zac from school
Waste time until it's time to get Gage from school
4:45 p.m. picked up Gage from baseball practice
From then on, it varies.....
sometimes we just come home, do homework, take showers, get ready for the next day.
sometimes we go out to eat with Leah and her kiddos.
sometimes we just go hang out at Leah's.
Wednesday Zac was at his dad's so I finally got to watch the very last episode of True Blood this season *tear* It was wonderful and full of cliffhangers...just like I knew it would be.
That night I watched Survivor. So excited about the new season! :) Good stuff.
Thursday night, we went to the fair.
Friday we went to eat at Casa Manana again. Then went to hang out at my sisters and watched 'Dennis the Menace'.
And here it is.....Saturday....no kids. Gage is at his sister's, Zac is at his dad's.
No idea what I'm going to do today. So many options......sleep is at the top of my list. I am exhausted from our busy, busy week. ugh. It's been so crazy busy.
Yep....that's about it. :)
1 comment:
this 30 day challenge is hilarious steph! i'll miss it when it is done!
Post a Comment