Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ohhh, kids....you gotta love em.

The other day my sister (Leah) told me that she thinks her house is haunted. I think pretty much every house she's lived in, she's told me this.
Her new ghost story....
Dustin was home from the oil field and stayed a few nights in Jack's new bunk beds with him (they're full size and NICE!). So, they're laying on the top bunk watching tv. Each night the channel changes all by itself. Dustin changes it back to cartoons....it changes again. He tells Leah to call the dish people, maybe they messed something up when they were installing the cable.
Leah calls them.
That night, Dustin's in bed with Jack again, watching tv. The channel changes again....by itself. Dustin changes it back to cartoons. Jack jumps up looks over the edge of the bed and starts laughing and says,"Hey, who is that?" Dustin looks....no one is there. Jack's staring at one spot in his room giggling.
Uhhhh, scary. I was like...Leah, don't tell me this. Anytime I stay the night, I sleep in Jack's room!!
So, yesterday, Leah and Gage went up to the gas station to fill up Leah's gas jug, Gage wants to mow for her.
I'm sitting in the kitchen, playing with clay with Zac and Jack.
Jack says,"Ohh, I have to pee." I'm like, ok...go ahead and go. He jumps down, runs in towards the bathroom and comes running back.
"Come with me, Steppie, it's dark." ok.ok.
I turn on the light and turn to go back to the kitchen, he says,"I'm scared of the dark, stay there til I'm done."
I say ok.ok. I'll stand here by the door while you pee. While he's peeing, I say,"There's no reason to be scared of the dark. You're a big boy."
He said,"No, I'm scared of the dark." I ask him why?
He says,"It talks to me."
Goosebumps....I'm like hurry up and finish and wash your hands...let's get back in the kitchen with Zac. haha.

Look at this little cutie pie.....I took this when I took all the kiddos to eat at Fuzzy Taco. Look at him with that little toothpick hanging out of his mouth. haha. I love this kid.




And a photo of my Zackary....the big dork. He's always wanted one of these helmets, so I bought him one last Christmas. He fills two cups up to the freaking top and walks around drinking out of his helmet. Needless to say, as he's walking around, his head is bobbing along, dripping a drink trail behind him.

d.o.r.k. But I love him.


2 comments:

Faiza said...

i think i am going to wake up in a cold sweat tonight and envision a small child saying "it talks to me...."

AHHHHHHHHH!

Marz said...

Ohhhh girl!!! I got goosebumps too just thinking about it!!! They say children are more susceptible to seeing ghosts....AHHHH :) scary!!!! You know how we always love a good ghost story! I will never forget that man scaring me in Chicago on a crowded street when he asked for a cig because Ashley's ghost story freaked me out SO bad lol :) Thanks for balancing out the ghost story with the ADORABLE pics of Jack and Zac :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...