Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 19: A Talent of Yours

Day 19 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 19: A talent of yours

I don't really have a talent. :) I'm pretty lame. haha. So, I'll just talk about something I like to do...which is draw.
I don't really show people anything I draw, or tell people about it. It's just something I like to do.
Soooooo, you should feel super special....I'm showing you one of the drawings, that I'm currently....drawing. haha.


4 comments:

Marz said...

You definitely have a talent!!!!! Steph that's really neat :) I can't believe I am your bff and this is the first time I have seen something you have drawn! I love it :) I love the boys names, I didn't even see them right away until I really looked at the whole picture :)

Micaela said...

awww i didn't know you draw! i love it. i love that it has your boy's names. would make a pretty tattoo ;) you should make me a handmade postcard!!! *hint hint* i'll make you one!!! xoxo

Faiza said...

wow this is beautiful steph!

it's the kind of art i love seeing in tattoos and reminds me a little of henna art.

you should design a seahorse for marianne and get her to get her tat already!

please share more art with us.

AD said...

That's really good Steph! You closet artist! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...