Monday, September 6, 2010

Day Fourteen: Non Fictional Book

Day Fourteen of the 30 Day Challenge:
A non-fictional book.


I loved, loved, loved this book. I cried all the way through it. Like, seriously...the whole boook. I remember sitting in front of Zac's school last year, waiting for him to get out, reading this book, and bawling like a baby. People would walk by my car and look at me like I was crazy, reading a book in front of an elementary school, with tears running down my face.
This book is so sweet and so amazing, it's hard to believe is it non fiction....but it is.
And I recommend it to you! Please read it, if you haven't already. :)

1 comment:

Marz said...

I have got to read this book!! I'll give you back your "Eat Pray Love" and borrow this one :) I have heard so many wonderful things about this book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...