Friday, September 3, 2010

THREE DAY WEEKEND....HELL YEAH! :)

I am so excited about our 3 day weekend. This week has been the longest freaking week EVER!!
So, I won the John Mayer tickets, but I gave them away. A nurse at work gave Gage an awesome guitar and guitar case. For free. But I am not able to go to the concert, so I gave her the John Mayer tickets. How sad I can't go :( Oh well....I still have Kings of Leon on September 23rd!! Heck yeah! I'm SUPER excited about seeing them!!!

Last night, I babysat Jack for a little while so Leah could run some errands....child-free.
Zac wanted to tell Jack a knock-knock joke.....this is how it went:

Zac: Hey, Jack...knock, knock....
Jack: Come in!
Zac: No, I say knock, knock and you said Who's there? Ok?
Jack: Ok.
Zac: Ok, are you ready? You say Who's there.
Jack: OK!
Zac: Knock, knock...
Jack: Come in!

haha. That went on for about 5 minutes...Zac got frustrated and finally gave up. :)

Picture of Zac and Jack watching "Signs"...Jack loooooves that movie! :)



Soooo, what to do this child-free weekend? Maybe BWW with the bff tonight? Possibly. I don't know though....I'm feeling kinda lazy and kinda want to go to bed and sleep until tomorrow!!
Lunch with Jauque tomorrow, fo sho! Haven't seen her in for.ev.vor. :)

1 comment:

Faiza said...

is it weird that i wanna know what the knock knock joke was?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...