Day 29 of the 30 Day Challenge
Day 29: Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the next 365 days.
While I sometimes really enjoyed doing this little challenge, I must say, I'm very excited that I only have one day left. Not only because I'm kinda tired of being told what to write about ;) But also because I'm moving this weekend. Like in 3 days we're going to start moving. So, me and the boys have been very busy since we got home, packing.
We just had today and we have tomorrow (after school and work) really to do the majority of the packing. Thursday I have to work and the minute I'm off, I'm picking up Gage and then we're heading to Dallas for the Kings of Leon concert. :)
I know everyone says this...but seriously, how can I possibly have so much crap in this little house?? I'm totally throwing all kinds of stuff away. I was going to have a garage sale, but I don't think I'll have time for that. So everything is just going to the dump!!
Ok, so I kind of got off track....so, back to the challenge.
What are my hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 day?
I hope to become a better: mother, sister, daughter, aunt, friend, niece, cousin, co worker, employee, and just a better person all together each day.
I dream of getting a better job or part time job so I don't have to struggle so much financially. And so that I could be able to buy everything my boys need, when they need it, instead of having to borrow money to do this and constantly owe my mom or sister money. Cause that sucks, yo.
I just want to be comfortable. In my life; mentally, physically, financially....just comfortable.
My plans are: to work on the hopes and dreams that I have.
I know it doesn't seem like much and a lot of people have bigger dreams and hopes for the coming up year, but I'm a simple kinda gal. It doesn't take much to make me happy :)
....Peace out, yo.
1 comment:
wishing that every single one of these dreams come true....and many more! you deserve it and so much more!
Post a Comment