Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 20: A Hobby of Yours

Day 20 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 20: A hobby of Yours

I guess I have a few hobbies. As I said in my last post, I like to draw.
I also started Postcrossing and I love it! Thanks to Marianne and Mickey for writing about it and telling me about it.

Here are the postcards I've received so far! Not only do I love the postcards, but I really love the messages that are written to me. :)


2 comments:

Marz said...

That's a nice collection of postcards! We still need to get together and look at each other's postcards :) I love postcrossing so much. I love that you can make a connection with someone all the way on the other side of the world. It's so neat!

Micaela said...

i love your collection! and i love that you love postcrossing now! :)

speaking of loving postcards-- i LOVE the ones from your Zachary! i just came home to one today and it seriously makes me smile :)

it's so neat when people try to cater to your likes - like the scary ones you get ha i love the hitchcock one!

you also send the best ones x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...