Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Curly hair?

Last night Leah and I took our kids to Casa Manana. It's become our ritual to all go eat at Casa Manana when Dustin leaves to go back to work. A celebration of sorts.....just kidding ;) But we really do go eat there everytime he leaves.
Anyways, Lucia found a hair in her hamburger! Ewwww. So, I asked Leah if she remembered (years ago...Gage was just a toddler) when we went there to eat with my dad, step mother, and little brother. We got our food and Leah looks at her plate and freaks out. She has hair all on the side of her plate. And I'm not talking hair...I'm talking....h.a.i.r. A hint, Leah said,"I really hope a black man is cooking back there." haha. Anyways, Leah didn't remember, but she died laughing when I told her about it. I said,"Yeah, and it wasn't just a hair....it was a lot."
Lucia said,"Like someone was wearing extensions?" haha. I was like...noooo.
Leah got her fork and pointed down and said,"Like that kind of hair." I was like,"Leah! Don't tell her that!" haha. Lucia said,"Ewwww, that's so gross!" Then she leans over and whispers something to Leah. Leah starts cracking up and told Lucia to tell me what she said. So, Lucia comes over to me and whispers,"Was a man's chest hair all over the plate?" hahahaha. I love that kid. Leah said,"Oh, Lucia. I love you and how innocent you are!"
It was freaking hilarious.

Sooo, anyways.....Gage's girlfriend is going to church with us tonight. I had to pick them up from school today. She's acting all shy. She's a pretty one. I'm going to try to get a picture of her dog tag necklace Gage bought her for Christmas. hahahaha.
Kids. They crack me up.

3 comments:

Karina Pacheco said...

Lol!!!! You have got to love children and their innocence ;)

Awwww your boys first girlfriend, I want to cry just thinking about the little hoe - Oops I mean girl ;)

xo

P.S. I love sneakers and I still need to get myself some converse!

Karina Pacheco said...

I forgot to completely write out my sentence I meant to write "I want to cry just thinking about the moment when Miguelito brings home the little hoe - oops I mean girl ;)"

xo

Marz said...

You had me cracking up! Lucia is SO freaking adorable! Just like her cheerios comment about the slow boy in her class that one night you guys came to eat at MT's :) haha what a cutie! If there is a man with enough chest hair to fill a plate I would like to marry him please :) Makes me think of the apron Faiza made me with Shawn Michaels on it! ha
So sweet hearing about Gage and his girlfriend!!! I'm so glad he's got a good girl :) Can't wait to see that dog tag! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...