Yeah, I backed into a fence at my house. The fence has been there since I moved in. You'd think I would know it's there. Nope, not me. I was in la la land. In deep thought. When I should've been paying attention. Man. That sucks.
I TOTALLY jinxed you BFF!!!! I am so sorry! I'm sorry we are so in sync that we both had a lapse in judgement driving! Did you happen to be listening to Madonna at the time? haha just kidding :) I KNOW how much this sucks!!! :( Ugh what luck we have with our cars :( I was laying in bed bummed out on Friday night when Faiza and I started talking on blackberry messenger. She made me laugh by saying I needed to give my car a hug and stick a Dora band aide on it!
3 comments:
sounds like you and marianne had similiar fun with your red cards this weekend! i am just happy that you weren't hurt!
i told marianne to put a band aid on her car and giggle it off!
I know!!! She told me about hers on Friday, then I texted her on Saturday! She jinx'd me!! haha.
I TOTALLY jinxed you BFF!!!! I am so sorry! I'm sorry we are so in sync that we both had a lapse in judgement driving! Did you happen to be listening to Madonna at the time? haha just kidding :) I KNOW how much this sucks!!! :( Ugh what luck we have with our cars :(
I was laying in bed bummed out on Friday night when Faiza and I started talking on blackberry messenger. She made me laugh by saying I needed to give my car a hug and stick a Dora band aide on it!
Post a Comment